By using the WhatsAd platform, you agree to these following terms and conditions:
- The platform is intended for two types of users: Marketers and Advertisers. Marketers are users who consent to post Ads submitted by Advertisers, on their WhatsApp Status., Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts. Advertisers submit Ads for Marketers to post on their WhatsApp Status for them.
- An Advertiser is required to have a minimum balance of GHS10 (1000pts)(subject to change without prior notification to advertisers. You can view current pricing from the price page) before said person can upload an Ad. Any Top-up done by an Advertiser is nonrefundable. Ads submitted are downloaded/shared by Marketers on their WhatsApp Status primarily. Marketers have the option to post on other social networks for free points which can be redeemed for cash in their local currency.
- An Advertiser should note that Ads submitted to the platform is subject to review by the WhatsAd team before approved to display on the platform to Marketers. Ads of the following nature are prohibited and shall not be allowed to display on the platform to Marketers: Narcotics, sex related Ads, banned goods/materials, copyrighted materials and any other products/services that are not fit for public consumption. We reserve the right to delete said Ads without question.
- Refunds are not made to any Advertiser after said person has topped up his Advertiser account. Advertisers are advised to always ensure their products/services to be marketed are deemed fit for public consumption, in that, they don't match any of the prohibited topics mentioned in the above point.
- Marketers are not obliged to join all Ads posted by an Advertiser. Since WhatsApp Status is a personal space for some users, they reserve the right to not post certain Ads, which in this case the Marketers ought to not join the said Ad promo in the first place.
- A Marketer can only request for a withdrawal after he has accumulated 5000pts (equivalent to GHS5 or its equivalent in the local currency depending on the country). This amount is subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- Marketers are paid only after: they have uploaded the correct screenshot/proof that matches the Ad promo; said screenshot is manually reviewed by staff of WhatsAd. When a Marketer requests for a withdrawal of funds, manual checks are carried out on the submitted screenshots/proof submitted. Any falsification will result in reduction in withdrawal amount requested for and/or permanent ban from the platform.
- Any falsified proof of marketing will not be accepted. Marketers' accounts may be credited for upload of falsified proofs (since crediting is automated). However, balances are subject to review and or correction before payment is issued to your chosen payment wallet on the platform. Falsified proofs include but not limited to: using Photoshop to design the proof, using another user's proof, uploading duplicate proofs, uploading distorted proof, screenshot not displaying views icons and number properly. We reserve the right to dismiss such proof/screenshots and hence deny payment to such users. If any form of such falsehood is detected, such user accounts will be banned permanently from the site without any prior notice/warning.
- Marketers are paid with funds from Advertisers. Hence refunds are not allowed on the platform as it goes against are code of usage of the platform. This code of usage ensures that once an Advertiser pays money for an Advert, such funds are dispersed to Marketers automatically.
WhatsAd may reward Marketers who perform further actions aside the default ones. Such actions include:
- Getting more than 200 views as opposed to the default required 50 views. Users who maintain such a stance consistently will be rewarded by WhatsAd periodically with an amount between GHS1 to GHS5
- Getting 500 or more views as opposed to the default required 50 views. Users who obtain such number of views consistently will be rewarded by WhatsAd periodically with an amount between GHS5 and GHS 10