There’s a new feature on LinkedIn that allows you to see detailed website demographics.
This could serve as a significant improvement in the way we collect data on our interactive audience. This feature is very important especially if your company is represented on LinkedIn.
This new and exciting feature allows you to see the kind of professionals that visit your site. Now, what do you do with this information/data?
- Develop better content to target these audiences during your marketing campaigns.
- Helps to analyse campaign success due to the traffic recorded between specific time periods.
- Allows you to take note of any new visitors from particular industries.
- Craft better marketing content to resonate with a specific target audience.
- Re-evaluate marketing content or campaigns if they attracted the wrong audience.
All these made available through data available on LinkedIn through its 500,000,000 (5 hundred million audiences). This shows the amount of data available to you. Make use of it and fine-tune your marketing content and campaigns.
LinkedIn is a social networking platform designed for the business community.