A Simple Intro
LEARN HOW IT WORKS. PLEASE READ ALL
WhatsAd Does Two Things:
- Use WhatsAd to promote your product or service. Submit your own Advert for others to promote for you on their WhatsApp Status and social media accounts
- Join and promote Adverts posted by other users. You get paid when you share these Ads on your WhatsApp Status and social media accounts
How to Post an Ad
– Switch your profile to Advertiser (For Android)
– Tap on green floating button on Adverts page to create an Ad (For iOS)
– Tap on create New Ad
– Follow the procedure. Make sure you topup your account first, with at least GHS10. NOTE: 1 Marketer costs 1000 points (or the equivalent in your currency. 1000 points is GHS10
– Once Ad is approved, it’ll be distributed automatically to your chosen number of Marketers who will post on WhatsApp Status, and all social media accounts
– Check back after 24 hours to view the analytics on your Ad: number of views you had, location of those who viewed your Ad, gender, leads (people who showed interest in your Ad), etc.
Go to your Adverts page to check how your Ad performed.
How to Join an Ad and Make Money
– Switch profile to Marketer
– Browse through Ads on your Home page and join. You can join any Ad with any of these descriptions:
1. Opt-in and Share:
NOTE: This option requires you to submit a screenshot before getting paid. You will only see “Opt-in and Share” for newly posted Ads only.
This will add the Ad to your Opt-ins and open a share window. Make sure to select WhatsApp from your options and choose your WhatsApp Status. You are required to share the Ad on your WhatsApp Status for at least 20 hours or more. You ONLY get paid when you get a minimum of 50 views on your WhatsApp Status. After getting 50+ views, take a screenshot of the Ad on your WhatsApp Status. Log in to WhatsAd and go your Opt-ins. Upload the screenshot for that particular Ad you joined. Once we confirm the screenshot, you’ll be paid the amount (500 points).
2. Share for free points:
NOTE This option DOES NOT require you to submit a screenshot before getting paid. All Ads you see can be shared.
With this sharing, you can share the particular Ad to any social media account. You’ll receive free points (between 10 to 100) for each Ad you share this way. Points add up to your WhatsAd account balance hence you can withdraw later on.